Bank of America Merrill Lynch provides a wide array of leading-edge solutions to help businesses worldwide to collect, process, apply and report on their receivables. All designed to enhance your speed, accuracy and cost-efficiency, locally and globally.
- Most Influential Commercial Cards & Payments Executive - Kevin PhalenCommercial Payments International (CPI), 2013
- Best Provider of Treasury Analytics, CashPro AccelerateGlobal Finance, 2013
- Best Overall Bank for Cash Management, North AmericaGlobal Finance, 2013
- Best Bank for Liquidity Management, North AmericaGlobal Finance, 2013
- 2012 Best Enterprise Industry Initiative - Global Liquidity PlatformBanking Technology, December, 2012
- Best Trade Finance Bank in the United States, 2013Global Finance - Trade Finance Awards, December, 2012
- Best Bank Cash Management - South AmericaTreasury Management International, September, 2012
- Best Financial Supply Chain Bank — North AmericaTreasury Management International, September, 2012
- Best Cash Management House in North AmericaEuromoney, Awards for Excellence, 2012
- 2012 Model Bank Award Payment Services Hub for CashPro PaymentsCelent Model Bank, 2012
Creating a strong cash inflow can enable you to put more capital to work faster. With our premier web-based receipts tools, we're at the forefront of helping businesses reduce days sales outstanding and optimize their working capital.
Give customers more flexible payment options.
Automate billing and collections processes.
Conveniently access comprehensive electronic solutions, including ACH, Remote Payments Online and file-based receipts through CashPro Connect.
Point of sale card acceptance through Bank of America Merchant Services.
Remote Payments Online (RPO) – Allowing your clients to move from paper-based to electronic transactions through the web, touch-tone phone or through your customer service representatives is possible through Remote Payments Online. We offer payment options to meet your customer's needs including collection options to meet your business needs. Remote Payments Online is designed to allow your customers to make payments with a credit card, and/or through a direct debit from their domestic bank account(s).
SEPA – The SEPA Direct Debit is the pan-European Direct Debit scheme which allows clients to collect by direct debit in euros from their customers in the SEPA region. The scheme allows the use of one common data format and process, one standardized mandate and to collect into one bank account.
Electronic check processing
Every day, we help more businesses cut paper out of their check handling process by converting checks directly into electronic data.
Access your funds faster.
Reduce processing costs and resource requirements.
Deposit at your desktop with Image Cash Letter and Remote Deposit Service Online.
Reduce mail, processing and availability float. Process and deposit your receivables through our extensive lockbox network. Take advantage of our available image services and gain online access to images of remittance details, checks and related correspondence.
Our suite of electronic tools helps enhance your lockbox solutions.
Integrate payments received at your offices with your lockbox payments using Client Side Capture.
Facilitate the posting of your lockbox receivables through data transmission and easily access your images and information online with CashPro® Receivables.
Research and reconcile issues faster.
Gain visibility into your cash balances worldwide.
Get direct online access to robust receipts tools, functionality and data. CashPro® Receivables is central to our comprehensive receivables management solution designed to help reduce your days sales outstanding, improve workflows and provide insight into your cash flows worldwide.
Connecting the world through your global card
The global landscape continues to shift as companies expand beyond their own borders to grow and strengthen their business. Join this Webcast to tap into the global payments landscape and how cards are used and accepted in other regions. Hear how to gain operational efficiency while managing risk and cost. Guest speaker: CareerBuilderMore
Three pillars of building a Global Finance & Treasury Operating Model
A primary objective for any Treasurer is to support the business's objectives consistently over time. Designing and managing an effective global operating model that is efficient, operationally robust and responsive to increasingly changing demands is critical. Join this webcast to learn how to develop an optimum operating model to improve operational capability. Guest speakers: The Coca-Cola Company and Brady CorporationMore
Receivables: The Next Frontier for Centralisation
The benefits of centralisation of accounts receivable (A/R) are similar to those achieved in payables, including improved risk management, cost savings and greater efficiency of processes. Today a number of solutions have been developed to overcome many of the barriers to greater centralisation of A/R.Download PDF (121 KB) More
- Connecting the world through your global card BAML Webcast
- Three pillars of building a Global Finance & Treasury Operating Model BAML Webcast
- Receivables: The Next Frontier for Centralisation Gtnews.com