CashPro® Online offers robust security features, which include:
- Best Mobile-Strategy Initiative for CashPro® MobileWaters Technology AFTA's (American Financial Technology Awards), 2012
- 2012 Model Bank Award Payment Services Hub for CashPro PaymentsCelent Model Bank, 2012
CashPro® Online Security
Strong two-factor authentication for sensitive payment applications helps safeguard transactions. This feature, the Multi-key SafePass™ token, is also is available at login but optional per client request. Login also includes risk‑based authentication to allow you to register multiple PCs for additional protection.
CashPro Online Features
The SSL protocol continuously verifies the identity of each party during the session, encrypting messages to help ensure they remain private and unaltered.
Our Security Operations Center provides monitoring 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help detect unauthorized network and application activity by:
- Tracking status and availability of security devices
- Identifying and removing vulnerabilities
- Managing network protection devices including firewall, anti-virus, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Responding to security events
The system logs out users after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Users are prompted to change and confirm their passwords every 90 days.
Customized Authorization and Entitlement
Comprehensive user authorization with dual administration features let you set the level of system access for each user by service, by function or by transaction amount. Users are able to perform only approved functions. With segregation of duties, you can require multiple approvals for initiation, approval and release authorization of transactions.
Activity logs monitor and record all system and user activities.
Contact a CashPro® Online Representative