- Association of Asian American Investment Managers
- BAML Capital Access Funds Management, LLC Annual Conference
- CUP Women's Leadership Forum
- Getting Ready for Equity Hispanic Market Private Equity Conference
- Inner City Capital Connections
- M&A Minority Business Enterprises Summit
- Underserved Markets Private Equity Conference
BAML Capital Access Funds Management, LLC
BAML Capital Access Funds Management, LLC ("CAF") is an experienced market-based, returns-driven private equity fund of funds manager and advisor focused on meeting the targeted mandates of large public pension funds, endowments and other institutional investors. CAF has managed and advised on over $1.5* billion of capital for institutional investors across multiple, customized mandates since 2002.
- $714MM discretionary funds
- $205MM non-discretionary funds
- $554MM direct advisory funds
CAF clients include the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS), the California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS), New York State Teachers' Retirement System (NYSTRS), and the New York State Common Retirement Fund (NYSCRF).
* The discretionary funds assets under management ("AUM") is the sum of the initial commitments from each fund of funds in which CAF has sole decision making power. The non-discretionary funds AUM is the sum of the initial commitments from each fund of funds in which CAF has joint decision making power. The direct advisory AUM is the sum of the amount invested by CAF's clients directly in private equity funds for which CAF provided advisory services. AUM includes $43.1MM of Bank of America's capital.
BAML Capital Access Funds Management, LLC 2013 Social Impact Report
Impact Capital, the 2013 annual social impact report from BAML Capital Access Funds Management, LLC ("CAF") details their work, on behalf of investors, in deploying capital to entrepreneurs and communities that have historically lacked sufficient access to investment capital and its attendant opportunities.
- Impact Capital White Paper
- To learn more or submit a fund proposal:
BAML Capital Access Funds
Mail code: IL4-135-07-43
135 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60603
To submit a fund proposal, please email us.